1) When is MPS Track available for community use?
The track is open and available to all users during facility hours. Hours change based on indoor or outdoor season. Please verify our website for Facility Hours. All closures and special circumstances are posted on the website with as much notice as possible.
2) Do I have to pay to use the track? What about when my son or daughter is playing soccer?
During the indoor season, the track operates on a pay-per-use system with memberships and day passes available for purchase through our front desk. All track users must pay to use the track during the indoor season including parents of children using the field.
During the outdoor season, there is no cost to use the track.
3) What are Non-Peak and Peak hours for MPS Indoor Track?
Monday – Friday, from 6:30am to 4:00pm
Monday – Sunday, from 9:00pm – Close
Monday – Thursday, from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
4) What areas of access are granted to MPS Track users?
MPS Indoor Track memberships include access to the track, change rooms, washrooms, showers (towels not provided), and lockers.
Lockers are available for day use at no cost or long term over night rental for a small fee.
5) What kind of equipment can runners use on the track (stroller, walker, spikes, poles, etc.)?
Runners are permitted to use spikes on the track. Strollers and walking aids are accepted on the track during non-peak hours. Please verify all walking aids with the Front Desk before starting your work out.
6) What is the length of the track and how do the lanes work for runners and walkers?
MPS track is 370m making it the longest indoor track in the City of Toronto. Runners are to run only in a counter-clockwise direction for the safety of our users crossing the track to enter the fields.
Lane 3 is the fast lane (Measures 370.67 metres distance around track) while lane 4 is best for walking and slower jogging. Users must be single file around the track at all times. Please take precaution when passing around corners.
7) What is the refund or cancellation policy on Track Passes and Memberships?
There are no cancellations or refunds on MPS Track Passes. For any special circumstances, please contact our Track Supervisor.