In 2011, the Toronto District School Board and Razor Management Inc. entered in a long-term partnership to re-develop the existing Monarch Park Stadium.
Leading up to this partnership, Razor Management Inc. and the Toronto District School Board held many successful consultations with interested parties, including the community, potential user groups and high performance athletes. Razor Management Inc. visited nearly 100 different facilities for the inspiration of a brand new Monarch Park Stadium. The result, is a facility that is not only a great space for athletes to train and play, but one that the community can be proud to have in their backyard.
What Monarch Park Stadium offers:
What do you get when you use MPS facilities?
- Field Turf artificial turf: full size soccer field/ full NFL size football field
- Beynon BSS 1000 Track Surface: four-lane 370 track
- Fitness Training Studio: contemporary style gym with all your equipment needs for personal training
- Farley Group Manufacturing Indoor Winter Dome
- Musco Sports Field Lighting: Over 50ft candles of light on the field
- Clubhouse: access to clubhouse washrooms, change rooms and showers(closed due to Covid-19)
- Sports equipment for soccer including different size nets
- Free parking on site
- Conveniently located one-block from the Coxwell station on Bloor/Danforth line
See our Facility Features page for more information.
How long is Monarch Park Stadium track?
The track is approximately 370m long and lined for the following distances: 60m, 100m, 150m, 200m, 400m, 600m, 800m, 1,000m, 1,500m, 1 mile, 2,000m, 3,000m, 5,000m, 10,000m.
Is there a place to change?
Runners and field user-groups can change in the clubhouse located beside the field/dome.
Can the track be exclusively rented out by user groups?
Yes the track can be rented for exclusive use. During these times, no other parties will be permitted on the track.
How do I rent out time on the field?
Do the games start right on the hour?
Yes games and rental times start right on the hour. Permits are 55 minutes in length, leaving 5 minutes in between rental times to allow time for groups to leave the field.
What size soccer nets are available for user groups at the facility?
We have premium aluminium made 11 v 11 nets, 9 v 9 nets, 7 v 7 nets, 5 v 5 nets available for teams to use.
Can I wear outdoor cleats on the turf?
Yes soccer cleats can be used on the turf. No metal cleats will be allowed on the turf at any time.
How big is the community room in MPS Clubhouse? Can it be rented for private use?
Does MPS offer pick up sports?
MPS does not currently offer pick up games.