Soccer & Baseball
Floor Hockey (EH*)
MPS Little Leaguers is a sports development program founded to develop physical literacy and promote an early love of sport! Early participation in multiple sports leads to better overall athletic development, skills building and a longer playing career. MPS Little Leaguers features:
- Soccer and Baseball:
- Active Start (Ages 2-4) including development in preparation for Junior League.
- Junior League (Ages 5-7) including weekly games with development, coaching and strong emphasis on kicking, throwing, catching and running.
- Floor Hockey (Earl Haig P.S.*):
- Junior League (Ages 5-7) including development and weekly games with strong emphasis on the fundamentals. Focus on hand eye coordination, playing as a team and learning the game.
- Senior League (Ages 8-12) including development and weekly games with strong emphasis on game competition, sportsmanship and honing hockey skills.